The Intermediate Rental Car Class refers to mid-sized cars typically used for business travel or as a large family car with room for five adults and a large boot (trunk). They are the ideal rental cars for comfort or more luggage space or simply something bigger on the road. These cars are more powerful than economy or compact classes allowing you to drive in comfort whether on shorter journeys or for your planned road trip. Intermediate rental cars are typically five door saloon cars with space for comfort on your trip.
Intermediate Rental Car Vs Standard Rental Car
Should you choose an intermediate or a standard car? This is a question that is often asked by our customers. The easiest answer is that you should choose the car that best suits your needs.
- Both car models have 5 doors.
- Both vehicles have space for 5 passengers.
- Intermediate class cars have as a universal standard space for 4 pieces of luggage in the trunk.
- Standard size cars in Europe almost always come with space for 4 pieces of luggage, however, in America, many cars come with space for only 3 pieces of luggage.
- Standard cars tend to be bigger and more powerful than intermediate cars.
- Intermediate cars are generally cheaper than standard cars.
Both classes of car are nice and roomy, and are nice to drive. For longer journeys, you will probably have a little more luxury in the standard car, but pay a little more for the pleasure.